1. Gruner Veltliner, Hugo, Austria $8/$28
Delicate fresh green apple fruity aromas; displaying flavours of lemon; lime and peaches; solid fruit core; rich in finesse; with a beautiful length and mineral tones.
2. Sauvignon Blanc, Wither Hills, Marlborough, New Zealand $9/32
Fleshy tropical melon, guava, ripe gooseberry aromas, followed by herbaceous ripe green smells of fresh fennel, tomato leaf, coriander and nettles. The full aromatic spectrum of what “great” Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc can offer.
3. Bordeaux Blanc, Chateau Haut Rian, France $8/$28
Seductive and brilliant, green-gold tinged with an aromatic fresh nose of newly cut hay, grapefruit and minerals.
4. Pinot Grigio, Primaterra,Veneto, Italy $7/$25
A well balanced, crisp, fresh, very lively fruity wine showing hints of apples and fresh flowers on the palate and a very clean, medium lasting soft finish.
5. Pinot Gris, Chateau St Jean, California $9/$32
This Pinot Gris style falls between the lighter Italian Pinot Grigio and the richer, rounder Pinot Gris from Alsace. The Chateau Ste. Michelle Pinot Gris offers fresh flavors of juicy pear, melon and a hint of spice.
6. Chardonnay, Bernier, Lorie Valley, France $9/$32
This Burgundy grape variety, is made in a fresh, un-oaked style, nothing like the famed (and costly) Burgundy crus. It’s delicious, with fruit flavors that echo pears and apples, and an enticing hint of minerality beneath the surface.
7. Chardonnay, Culinary Reserve Select, Guenoc, California $8/$28
The fruit came in with high acidity while allowing it to ripen to full maturity. This Chardonnay has delightful aromas of ripe peach, apricot and baked pear tart. It’s full and rich, with powerful flavors of yellow apple, pear and vanilla.
8. Chardonnay, Souverain , North Coast, Califorina $10/$36
This chardonnay introduces itself with clean aromas of citrus, apples, butter and oak spice. The palate is dominated of pronounced flavors of tropical fruits, brown baking spices, butter and toast.
9. Casamatta Bianco, Bibi Graetz, Italy $9/$32
An insanely delicious wine from Tuscany. Casamatta is ablend of 90% Vermentino and 10% Moscato Bianco, this wine is about as refreshing as a wine can be. Lovely aromas of stone fruit, peach blossom, wild herbs and wet rock, with a full rich mouthfeel and zingy acidity.
10. Riesling, Covey Run, Columbia Valley, Washington $8/$28
This wine offers scents of white jasmine blossoms. On the palate, fresh kefir lime, nectarines and apricots with well balanced, refreshing acidity. An extremely food friendly wine, Riesling pairs well with a variety of cheeses (Gorgonzola, Maytag and Brie) or seasonal fruits.
11. White Zin, Beringer, California $7 glass only
Lunetta, Prosecco $8
Sparkling Rose $10
Segura Viudas, Brut, Spain $7
Ginger Libation, 12oz bottle $10